Our vision is to inspire all learners to be curious and creative. We will develop resilient and ethical citizens with the skills to thrive in a diverse and global community.
To develop our students as interactive global citizens and ensure high achievement in the core learning areas of literacy and numeracy.
Our Core Values are:
1. Being in control of your own behaviour
2. Being trusted with important jobs
3. Having your work finished on time
4. Doing your part when working together
1. Being truthful to others
2. Being truthful to others
3. Doing what is right regardless of who is around
4. Being someone others can trust
P for Pride
1. Being proud of your school
2. Taking pride in your work
3. Wanting people to be proud of you
S for Support
Trying to understand how others feel and act on those feelings with care and concern.
In addition to our core values, our school utilises the TRIBES process to build an inclusive learning community. At Rolling Hills Primary School we recognise the following TRIBES Agreements: Mutual Respect; Safety; Attentive Listening; Personal Best; Right to Participate (Right to Pass) and Appreciation. Click here to read more about TRIBES.
Statement of Values and School Philosophy:
Rolling Hills Primary School is committed to providing a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for all students, staff, and members of our community. Our school recognises the importance of the partnership between our school and parents and carers to support student learning, engagement, and wellbeing. We share a commitment to, and a responsibility for, creating an inclusive and safe school environment for our students.
The programs and teaching at Rolling Hills Primary School support and promote the principles and practice of Australian democracy, including a commitment to:
- elected government
- the rule of law
- equal rights for all before the law
- freedom of religion
- freedom of speech and association
- the values of openness and tolerance.
This policy outlines our school’s vision, mission, objective, values, and expectations of our school community.
To celebrate and embed our Statement of Values and Philosophy in our school community, we
- display posters and banners that promote your values in our school
- celebrate our values in our school newsletter
- provide awards and recognition for students who actively demonstrate the values
- discuss our values with students in the classroom, meetings, and assemblies.