Rolling Hills Primary School
30th Birthday Celebration
Our school is excited to be turning 30! To celebrate, we will be holding a celebration party with rides, stalls, food, kids activities and historical displays on Sunday 9th October from 10am to 3pm. If you have family or friends who have been involved with Rolling Hills over the years, we'd love to see you on the day.
We've got lots happening over the next couple of weeks! Don't forget to put these dates in the diary:
- Thursday 1st September - Father's Day Stall
- Friday 2nd September - District Athletics Levels 3-6
- Friday 9th September - Level 1/2 Fun Night / Sleepover
- Tuesday 13th September - Footy Lunch Day
- Wednesday 14th September - Stomp Performance at Lilydale Heights College (No Canteen today)
- Friday 16th September - Last day of Term, 2pm Assembly, 2.30pm finish
- Sunday 9th October - 30th Birthday Celebration 10am - 3pm
Canteen Change of Day
Due to the Stomp performance on Wednesday 14th September, our Canteen will be closed on this day. In lieu of this, our Canteen will be open all day on Thursday 15th September.
Our next assembly will be held on Friday, 26th August at 2.55pm in the gym. Our hosts will be 1/2A. All families are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Uniform Shop - new items
We are excited to add three new items to our uniform list. We are now able to offer:
- Long sleeve Polo shirts, sizes 5-16, $24 each
- Girls navy tights, sizes 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, $14 each
- Girls bootleg pants, sizes 5-16, $14 each
Our Uniform Shop is open every Friday morning, from the Canteen window, from 8.30 - 9.30am. If you are not able to make it to the shop, orders can be placed at the office using our Order Form. Orders will be sent home with your nominated child.
Premier's Reading Challenge
We are excited to be registering all of our students for this year's PRC. A 'Challenge Checklist' has been sent home with very child. Foundation - Level 2 students need to read 30 books and Levels 3 - 6 need to read 15 books. Don't forgot to record your reading on the PRC website, www.education.vic.gov.au/prc. You can check out the VicPRC Facebook page for some great ideas!
If you have a student starting school in 2017, don't forget to get your enrolment forms in. We are excited to begin planning for our transition program.
2016 School Levy Payments
Full payments or instalments (in four equal intervals) can be made through Compass or over the counter in the office. If you do not wish to pay electronically, please return the form sent home (or print from the link below) with your payment. If you wish to discuss any aspects of levies for 2016, feel free to contact the office.